Thursday 21 April 2011

World Of Warcraft Player Hits Level 85



A player on World of Warcraft hit level 85, after getting no kills and completing only one quest - and before you say, no, it wasn't me. I'm not that sad to even play that game. (I stopped playing World of Warcraft a month ago after getting scammed about 10 gold - THE WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE MAY I ADD.)

"Being on the ground and sneaking around mining and herbing and eventually archaeology, going everywhere to get every single point of discovery xp that you can, really gives you a chance to see an amazing world up close and personal. I spent hours swimming around reefs and flying to the farthest reaches of the maps.

If you like to explore, and enjoy a challenge I really REALLY recommend this, I have been playing since day 1 on other characters and I even have an original Loremaster (you know, back when it was hard) and I saw so MANY new things with Everbloom that it really made it worthwhile for me to continue on with this character, and each level was a major achievement!"

I can't even imagine how boring that was - other than normal WoW which is kind of boring after the first 10 levels. If you want to view the user's profile, you can by clicking here.

19 comments:

  1. things like this made me glad that i quit wow a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like this make me jealous of people who have money for WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people really don't have anything to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. The hell? I gotta say, that is some dedication. That person should do that in real life. He'll probably find 8 new dinosaurs. He should explore the real world. In the years it'll take him to 'level up' to 85, I'm sure he'd have a lot more to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what... that is having time to spare e___e

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does anyone even have the time to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love wow! I have a 85 warrior and lock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of that south park episode...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine how boring that is...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I missing something here?
    Everyone in wow is 85

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, I got to 85 in about 2 weeks. And... I hate WoW.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. i guess if you have nothing else better to do. it sucks though to think that his parents work all day just so he can sit at home and play games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I had the dedication and time to still play WoW. When it was fun it was reeaally fun. But after a time grinding did get boring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was just a question of time.

    ReplyDelete