Sunday 24 April 2011

Nintendo 64 inside of a Gameboy

 

 This is my childhood dream, I used the Nintendo 40% of the time, the other 10% was sleep and the other 50% was being beaten by my parents. I'm joking, I love my mum.

"And like all successful mods, not only does the thing look good, it also boasts tweaks suited to the builder's tastes: he uses a Gamecube joystick instead of one from a Nintendo 64 controller, he's decreased the smaller trigger buttons (which our man hardly ever uses), and done away with the d-pad altogether (ditto). The case itself is an old Game Boy Advance carrying case (with the N64 board cut down to fit) and speakers, a 4.3-inch display, and a couple camcorder batteries thrown in for good measure."

Skip to 0:40 on the video below to see it.

14 comments:

  1. that was pretty cool, I can't believe how well it worked. I hope nintendo doesn't get mad at him. you should make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool mod. I'd buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a GB inside a nintendo64 ^^ NOW FIND A PS3 portable..oh wait..theres one already

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love geek stuff. And if I was able to purchase this, I would be a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ludicrous and I love it. Portable gaming doesn't get enough love in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now if this could play roms instead of need cartridges it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is amazing I needddddd it

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great mod

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow if this was available for retail i would insta-buy it. i have so many old n64 games lying around

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome because they can't even get N64 emulation right on handhelds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. do want do want do want do want do want

    ReplyDelete