Friday 17 June 2011

Super Mario Bros. Converses 2


A little while ago I posted about Converse making Super Mario shoes to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Mario, now Converse have made two more shoes which will all be available to buy.

The first design is the Mario overworld scene, and the second design is the Bowser final battle, each design has a 'hidden' image, as seen in the below image. I really want some, but I'd be so afraid of wearing them out, I couldn't live knowing I had damaged them.

Click here to see many different pictures of the shoes, including the other 'hidden' artwort.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my god, my kids would love those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They better play the midi when you walk! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like this shoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I'd use it, but I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I still wore sneakers, I'd be all over that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes, I'd love to have a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool sneaks, wouldn't wear them though

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some nice stuff in here, +followed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want them.
    Can't find where to get them, though.
    Maybe I'll search more later.
    Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, those are awesome!
    followed

    ReplyDelete